Dog training classes in San Francisco
Our dog training classes are designed for you and your dog’s lifestyle. We know that training your dog on your own isn’t easy. Let DogEvolve help you! Our modern, scientific training methods are fast & effective.
Our Certified Trainers are experts at using modern, scientifically understood Operant & Classical Conditioning techniques. If that sounds complicated, don’t worry. We’re happy to be the dog nerds and let you just enjoy the class.
Bring your sense of humor, your untrained dog, and we’ll do the rest. We like our classes to be fun. We promise that you won’t feel like you’re drowning in a psychology glossary even though our training methods are derived from Scientific Learning Theory.
In just a few weeks you’ll realize that your dog really is a genius. DogEvolve — we train smarter, not harder!
We are in the process of moving – please email us to be notified when we have classes scheduled in our new hometown, OAKLAND!
Read before class
- Please leash your dog in and around the building and to leave and enter class.
- Please allow time for your dog to go to the bathroom before class. There are plenty of wide sidewalks and trees in the area.
- If you have a very active dog, it might be helpful to bring them to the park before class.
- There will be time for the dogs to socialize after class. Once in the building please keep your dog focused on you and away from other dogs.
- Please bring your dog to class hungry. That means skip the meal preceding class for most dogs!
Bring these items to class
- A hungry dog
- Soft, tasty, easy to eat Food-Rewards cut into tiny pieces.
- An easy-access treat bag that can be worn hands-free on the body
- 4′-6′ leash
- A flat-nylon collar. PLEASE DO NOT bring choke, prong, citronella or shock collars to class.
If your dog pulls on leash, please use a humane no-pull device.
dogEvolve recommends the following products:
- SENSE-ible Harness by Soft Touch Concepts
- Gentle Leader Head Halter
- Easy Walk Harness by Premier Pet Products
And please make sure you’ve read our Cancellation Policy.