Private Training Services
Thank you for your interest in working with dogEvolve! We offer Private Training in Oakland for a variety of behavior issues. A trainer will come to your home or designated location to assess the behavior you are concerned about and begin teaching you and your dog how to accomplish the training desired. Private Training Lessons allow for a more customized approach, timing and location for training with you and your dog!
The details of Private Training Sessions:
- Fees: $150 for the initial visit (1.5 hours) and $100 each (1 hour) for follow up sessions
- We book sessions Monday through Saturday, 9-4pm (no evenings and no sundays)
- Trainers travel to most parts of Oakland and South Berkeley for sessions
- Please complete this form if you would like to request a session!
Private Training can be helpful to address the following issues:
• Recall: coming when called and other off-leash skills
• Puppy Lessons: crate training, house training, sleeping through the night, socialization, basic puppy training
• House and Leash-Walking Manners: calmly greeting guests, not stealing items off counters, walking nicely on leash
• Barrier Frustration/ Leash Aggression: barking and lunging at other dogs when behind barriers or walking on-leash
• Selecting and Preparing for a New Dog: assessing best dog or puppy for your family and “matchmaking”
• Fear/ Aggression: avoidance of or aggression towards people or dogs
• Preparing for Baby: learn how to set dog and baby up for success!
• Separation Anxiety or Isolation Distress: your dog panics, barks and/ or destroys things when left alone
If you are concerned your dog has separation anxiety/ isolation distress please complete the form specific to this issue, located below, and we will get back to you!