Read before class
- Classes are either held at Jeffrey’s Pet Store in North Beach (1841 Powell Street) or Black Nose Trading Company (342 Divisadero at Oak Street). Check class schedule for details.
- Please leash your dog in and around the building and to leave and enter class.
- Please allow time for your dog to go to the bathroom before class. There are plenty of wide sidewalks and trees in the area.
- If you have a very active dog, it might be helpful to bring them to the park before class.
- There will be time for the dogs to socialize after class. Once in the building please keep your dog focused on you and away from other dogs.
- Please bring your dog to class hungry. That means skip the meal preceding class for most dogs!
Bring these items to class
- A hungry dog
- Soft, tasty, easy to eat Food-Rewards cut into tiny pieces.
- An easy-access treat bag that can be worn hands-free on the body
- 4′-6′ leash
- A flat-nylon collar. PLEASE DO NOT bring choke, prong, citronella or shock collars to class.
If your dog pulls on leash, please use a humane no-pull device.
dogEvolve recommends the following products:
- SENSE-ible Harness by Soft Touch Concepts
- Gentle Leader Head Halter
- Easy Walk Harness by Premier Pet Products
And please make sure you’ve read our Cancellation Policy.