Day Training & Training Walks
Let us do the training for you!
Day Training and Training Walks are one-on-one sessions with a trainer and your pup. These customized sessions help speed up the training process. Let us “install the software” and then teach you how to operate your dog to get the same great results.
Sessions can help with a range of behaviors such as…
- Leash Manners: reduce pulling and zig zagging on walks
- Greeting Guests: 4 on the floor, no more jumping up
- Barrier Frustration: barking and lunging at other dogs while on-leash or behind windows/ fences
- Shy and Fearful Dogs: Increase confidence
- Puppy Basics: come when called, walk nicely on a leash, sit, lay down, settle on a spot/ go to their crate and have better impulse control
Our services are a great fit for guardians who want their pups to continue to evolve! If you have a new puppy, rescue dog or a long-time companion who needs to learn some new tricks, a series of Day Training sessions will reinforce good behavior using Modern/ Reward-Based training and handling.
Services offered in Durham, Chapel Hill and Hillsborough, NC.