We are currently offering in-person training in Durham, Chapel Hill and Hillsborough, NC. We will be happy to work with you virtually otherwise.
Our training relationship starts with a discussion of your dog’s history, behavior and your training goals. In this meeting we will give you immediate help to understand and start working with your dog in more effective ways.
Afterwards, we continue a creative way of working together to accomplish your goals. We are able to provide fun and custom tailored guidance and coaching for you and your dog safely and efficiently. Clients who have been working with us are continually impressed with how our training gives them exactly what they need!
Now is the time to work with your dog to prepare for more time alone at home—we can customize a plan to prevent Separation Anxiety in some cases OR customize a plan to treat Separation Anxiety as needed.
Looking for more info on how it all works? See the Yelp reviews below!
Private training can address the following issues.
- New Puppy: Setting you and your pup up for success!
- Separation Anxiety or Isolation Distress
- Recall: Come When You Call
- House Manners and Leash-Walking
- Barrier Frustration/Leash Aggression
- Fear and Aggression Towards Other People and Dogs
- Preparing for Arrival of Baby